Next: About this document ...
Up: Experimental Plan for Assessment
Previous: Technical Details
- T. F. Cootes, G.J. Edwards and C.J.Taylor. Active appearance models.
In European Conference on Computer Vision, 2:484-498, 1998.
- W. R. Crum, O. Camara, D. Rueckert, K. Bhatia, M. Jenkinson, and D.
L. G. Hill. Generalised overlap measures for assessment of pairwise
and groupwise image registration and segmentation. In Proceedings
of Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI),
- D. Rueckert, A. F. Frangi, and J. A. Schnabel. Automatic construction
of 3-D statistical deformation models of the brain using nonrigid
registration. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 22(8)1014-1025,
- D. Rueckert, L. I. Sonoda, C. Hayes, D. L. G. Hill, M. O. Leach, D.
J. Hawkes. Non-rigid registration using free-form deformations: application
to breast MR images. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging,
- J. A. Schnabel, C. Tanner, A. Castellano-Smith, M. O. Leach, C. Hayes,
A. Degenhard, R Hose, D. L. G. Hill, and D. J. Hawkes. Validation
of non-rigid registration using finite element methods. In Information
Processing in Medical Imaging, 2082:344-357, 2001.
- B. Zitova and J. Flusser. Image registration methods: a survey. Image
Vision Computing, 21:977-1000, 2003.