Up: Work Plan
Previous: Work Plan
The aims of the project were formally specified in Form 2
(see Appendix B) although many of them are not yet definite. From
a nonspecific perspective, it is expected that:
- A full reproduction of past experiments should be trivial and extensions
- Development of existing code will commence to ultimately build genuine
- Difficulties should be identified to avoid future impasse.
- New practicable experiments should be set and their results recorded.
- Comparative figures will show the advancements of new methods.
- Critical evaluation of existing work and proposition of new methods
will hopefully emerge.