This page is not public
- 16/12/03: I am currently producing some AVI files that quickly reflect on the registration procedures.
- 18/12/03: I have investigated warping functions in greater depth. Papers still need to be read on CPS.
- 18/12/03: The bump will need to be modified to become a new synthetic object. This should be done within the next few days.
We are investigating ways in which non-rigid registration and active appearance models are used together to surpass previous techniques.
There are several experiments that need to be run at some stage:
- Real data (of anatomy) to be used rather than the simple bump.
- Try to improve Ws value assignments.
- Speed up the existing MATLAB code.
- Make the code more readable.
To Do List
This list will no longer be updated
- Test make_1d_images.m to see how it works and generate plots of data (images) it outputs.
- See how build_1d_model.m uses make_1d_images.m.
- Reproduction of existing experiments and results.
- See list in previous section and consider other alternations to the code.
- Find a sensible way to automatically save images on files while the simulations run.
- Find an application that is able to generate AVI clips from a collection of individual images.
This will allow the quick viewing of simulations previously run.
- Get CVS access to the Division's MATLAB code (Mike Rogers).
- Produce tables of registration performance.
Figures and Videos
I am hoping to put some visual results here to motivate better discussions about the project.
Papers (on HDD)
|This page was last modified on January 16th, 2003||Maintained by Roy Schestowitz|