Previous: Comparing Different Methods of
- W. R. Crum, O. Camara, D. Rueckert, K. Bhatia, M. Jenkinson and D.
L. G. Hill. Generalised Overlap Measures for Assessment of Pairwise
and Groupwise Image Registration and Segmentation. Proceedings of
MICCAI 2005, LNCS 3749, pp 99-106.
- T. F. Cootes, C. Beeston, G. J. Edwards, and C. J. Taylor. A unified
framework for atlas matching using active appearance models. In Information
Processing in Medical Imaging, 1613:322-333, 1999.
- T.F. Cootes, G.J. Edwards and C.J.Taylor. Active appearance models.
In European Conference on Computer Vision, 2:484-498, 1998.
- T. F. Cootes, S. Marsland, C. J. Twining, K. Smith, and C. J. Taylor.
Groupwise diffeomorphic non-rigid registration for automatic model
building. In European Conference on Computer Vision, 2034:316-27,
- W. R. Crum, T. Hartkens, and D. L. G. Hill. Non-rigid image registration:
theory and practice. British Journal of Radiology, 77:140-153,
- R. H. Davies, C. J. Twining, T. F. Cootes, J. C. Waterton, and C.
J. Taylor. A minimum description length approach to statistical shape
modeling. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 21(5):525-537,
- G. J. Edwards, T. F. Cootes, and C. J. Taylor. Face recognition using
active appearance models. In European Conference on Computer
Vision, 2:581-595, 1998.
- J. M. Fitzpatrick and J. B. West. The distribution of target registration
error in rigid-body point-based registration. IEEE Transaction
Medical Imaging, 20:917-27, 2001.
- A. F. Frangi, D. Rueckert, J. A. Schnabel, and W. J. Niessen. Automatic
construction of multiple-object three-dimensional statistical shape
models: application to cardiac modelling. IEEE Transactions
on Medical Imaging, 21:1151-66, 2002.
- P. Hellier, C. Barillot, I. Corouge, B. Giraud, G. Le Goualher, L.
Collins, A. Evans, G. Malandain, and N. Ayache. Retrospective evaluation
of inter-subject brain registration. In Medical Image Computing
and Computer-Assisted Intervention, 2208:258-265, 2001.
- K. N. Kutulakos. Approximate N-view stereo. In European Conference
on Computer Vision, 1:67-83, 2000.
- D. Rueckert, A. F. Frangi, and J. A. Schnabel. Automatic construction
of 3-D statistical deformation models of the brain using nonrigid
registration. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 22(8)1014-1025,
- D. Rueckert, L. I. Sonoda, C. Hayes, D. L. G. Hill, M. O. Leach, D.
J. Hawkes. Non-rigid registration using free-form deformations: application
to breast MR images. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging,
- P. Rogelj, S. Kovacic, and J. C. Gee. Validation of a nonrigid registration
algorithm for multimodal data. Medical Imaging, volume 4684,
- J. A. Schnabel, C. Tanner, A. Castellano-Smith, M. O. Leach, C. Hayes,
A. Degenhard, R Hose, D. L. G. Hill, and D. J. Hawkes. Validation
of non-rigid registration using finite element methods. In Information
Processing in Medical Imaging, 2082:344-357, 2001.
- M. B. Stegmann, B. K. Ersboll, and R. Larsen. FAME - a flexible appearance
modeling environment. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging,
- C. J. Twining, T.F. Cootes, S. Marsland, S. V. Petrovic, R. S. Schestowitz,
and C. J. Taylor. A unified information-theoretic approach to groupwise
non-rigid registration and model building. To be presented in Information
Processing in Medical Imaging, 2005.
- B. Zitova and J. Flusser. Image registration methods: a survey. Image
Vision Computing, 21:977-1000, 2003.
ISBI Submission Plan/Structure