Celebrities

I am by principle not a big fan of celebrities and the whole glamour that
surrounds some certain people. However, just a couple of hours ago while I
was working out at the gym (by myself) I was accompanied by another person -
the big music sensation Justin Timberlake. I chose not to speak to him
(which could be nuisance to him) but I did have a long conversation with his
bodyguard (who I think might also be the bodyguard of Britney Spears).

What is your general opinion on celebrities?

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____