Brain versus Machine

The piece of text you highlighted was exactly what I had
wanted to draw your attention to. What I find amazing about
our brains is that we can instantly jump from one thought
to another -- our thinking is purely based on association.
If you compared that with computers, you would see that we
are still far from obtaining a machine capable of thinking.
My project is indirectly concerned with this issue.

I sometimes wonder what impact senility or Alzheimer's
would have on me. Knowing that our whole life depends on
our flow of thoughts, what would happen if these were
uncontrolled or malfunctioning?

One thing I cannot stand is this: young women who marry
(much) older males in the search for money and fame. It is
one instance that shows how rotten and twisted our
supposedly cultured world really is.

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____