Julie and Others

> Here is a song by a gal that was beautiful, sexy and had
> a voice that
> immediately conjured up thoughts of romance. I wonder if
> you have any of her
> music.

Your memory betrays you, my friend :)

You told me about Love Letters about 2 weeks ago and I sent
you a reply expressing how much I love that song as well as
one of my other favourites from Julie - Fly Me to the Moon.
I want to say more on the issue of DVD and will do so later
today when I get back from work.

Do you know the Summer of 42' theme from George Benson? And
how about the rendition of The Way You Look Tonight by
Benny Goodman and Peggy Lee? These two are some of my
recent favourites. I am still (hopelessly) trying to get
hold of The Dusty Road by Nelson Eddy.

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____