Re: Track 29

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:26:46 -0400
 "Harvey Tobkes" <harveyT@prodigy.net> wrote:

> It can be seen in the psyche of many Hollywood idols that
> have built a false
> image and the difference between what their adoring fans
> perceive and the
> reality, is what drives them to depression drugs and
> suicide a la Marilyn
> Monroe.
>
> Are we on the same track here???

I was not thinking about celebrities when I wrote this, but
that example makes my point stronger. Fan clubs and TV
interviews are a way for an actor/actress to reach out to
people. Most of them feel like they don't deserve what they
have achieved. The best they can do to make up for this
undeserved gift is to enrich somebody else's life and show
a humble and inferior side.

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____