Re: I thought you might this interesting

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: I thought you might this interesting
  • From: <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 01:06:26 -0700
I find this very interesting indeed. I think though that
the article, much like other articles, embellishes the
topic. We are still far from reaching understanding of
neural activities and implementation of knowledge-based
systems. What is more likely to be the next generation of
computers is quantom computing or optic computing.

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:38:13 -0400
 "Harvey Tobkes" <harveyT@prodigy.net> wrote:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/business/special_packages/business_mond
> ay/6598628.htm