Re: Disappointed

I think you may be wrong. Microsoft are altogether making
more money although they are not members of the same
family. I am not too surprised to find out that Bill has
lost much of his value, but I am quite surprised to find
Soros up in the big league with 8 biilion.

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 15:44:42 -0400
 "Harvey Tobkes" <harveyT@prodigy.net> wrote:

> I do not see my name on the list!
>
> Note: The Walton Family (Wal-Mart Stores) all members
> together are really
> number one. The Mars Family (Mars Candy Bars) are really
> number 2. As a boy,
> I used to love those Mars Bars Milky Ways; sometimes we
> put them in a
> freezer, as they were real chewy and lasted longer that
> way.

http://www.forbes.com/richlist2002/worth.html?passListId=54&passYear=2002&pa

ssListType=Person&searchParameter1=&searchParameter2=&resultsStart=1&results

HowMany=25&resultsSortProperties=-numberfield2%252C%252Bstringfield1&results

SortCategoryName=worth&fromColumnClick=true&passKeyword=&category1=&category

-

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____