Re: An original poem

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: An original poem
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 21:19:37 +0100
Before I read the small prints at the top, my full attention was diverted to
the poem itself. Once I finished reading it and thought to myself "That's a
great poem" I scrolled up to the top to find out it was in fact written by
your young grandson. If someone his age can compose this, one can only
wonder what a genius he actually is.

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____