Re: PCWorld.com - First Tests 3.2-GHz Pentium 4

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: PCWorld.com - First Tests 3.2-GHz Pentium 4
  • From: <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 03:00:49 -0700
I am one person who is happy with his 400 MegaHertz AMD
processor (with only 32 Megs of RAM, 4 of which used for
video). The need for speed is only required by people who
do not use their computer properly. Examples I could list
are costly animations, overload of RAM by unused programs
and gratuitous media. 3.2 MegaHertz processors are only
crucial for scientists (who use the computer for heavy
simulations) and kids who enjoy the play of 3D games.

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:14:09 -0400