Re: Tekkie Kids

  • To: <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Tekkie Kids
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 18:57:04 +0100
Yes, I sure got it, but the words were so blurry that it required an
investigative work to decipher. I could imagine that the last word would
have to do with money or sensitive papers of some sort.

It is quite funny how in the age of technology parents get left behind and
often seek the help of the children. Exceptionally, even at the age of 75
you are nothing like that.