Re: Renoir by Anita

  • To: <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Renoir by Anita
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:25:43 +0100
When I first received the message I was on the dinner table and the fonts in
the subject line of the message were too small to read. I did not realise
that it was not Renoir until I approached my monitor and read the subject
line.

The drawing now joins all the previous ones which I have on my hard drive.