Re: Bookmark

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Bookmark
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:51:53 -0000
Bookmark is a term which is equivalent to Microsoft's favourites. I have
very many such bookmarks because I work on different computers with
different Web browsers. If I recall correctly I have: 1 bookmark on my home
machine, 1-2 in the Dept. of Computer Science, 2-3 in ISBE and about 4 at
work. My personal directory which is on my Web site includes all. This is a
bad way of managing my links. It's badly distributed, but it's a necessary
evil.