Re: Need Clarificatton

  • To: "Harvey Tobkes" <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Need Clarificatton
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 03:25:48 -0000
No, no, you got me all wrong. The Web site is primarily a tool for myself
(see the About section under Site Map or in Interests). The large majority
of pages are not available to the public and it does not aspire to advertise
or attract subscribers or visitors.

What it comes down to is my desire to have a collection of pages that I am
happy with and I can use.

   Roy Schestowitz

   Imaging Science and Biomedical Engineering
   Stopford Building, University of Manchester
   Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT
   United Kingdom
   Telephone: +44 (0) 161 275 5570
   Fax: +44 (0) 161 275 5145