Re: Delete???

  • To: "Harvey Tobkes" <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Delete???
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:02:10 +0100
Mail explained:

I have had many E-mail accounts over the years. The first ones were given to
me by my local ISP (Netvision, CSTS...). Some later ones were on-line
accounts. I can recall having one at Altavista (the domain was
revolutionist.com if I recall correctly), there was one on Yahoo (royss2000)
and probably some more that I forgot about. I also have some E-mail accounts
on Web sites where I am subscribed.

As it currently stands, here are the ones I have:

1. @stud.man.ac.uk: forwarded to @danielsorogon.com

2. @isbe.man.ac.uk

3. @cs.man.ac.uk: blocked.

4. @danielsorogon.com