Re: Please explain again

  • To: <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Please explain again
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:33:33 +0100
Yes, I can see your point. But why would anyone message himself? I have
learned a long time ago that this 'trick' means you use Bcc to list actual
recipients. The question is: do others know that too?

=================================
   Roy Schestowitz

   Imaging Science and Biomedical Engineering
   Stopford Building, University of Manchester
   Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, United Kingdom
   Telephone: +44 (0) 161 275 5729
   Facsimile: +44 (0) 161 275 5145

   Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building
   University of Manchester, Oxford Road