Pages you Might Have Interest in

  • To: Major Harvey Tobkes <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Pages you Might Have Interest in
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 05:34:00 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 05:34:06 +0100

I am now working on a silly little page that I had the impulse to write up.

http://www.schestowitz.com/Misc_Pages/Efficiency/

Also see one that I wrote some days ago (if you have the patience, of
course...):

http://www.schestowitz.com/Misc_Pages/Sleep/

About the E-mail project, I don't think we have had enough technical
conversations to make it worthwhile. We once discussed CD ripping (I remember
this clearly) and spam at one other occasion, but apart from that it was
music, family, philosophy, etc. These are not suitable to become public
though.

- --
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com/