Re: Unbelievable

  • To: <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Unbelievable
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <Roy.Schestowitz@stud.man.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:22:40 +0100
The report is a show-case which reassures my thesis will be sensible at the
least. It will appear on the desk of my advisor, supervisor and another
examiner. A draft also appears at (see page 17):

http://www.danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Continuation_Report/

More is yet to come on the latter questions. I am undertaking the horrible
task of ghost-reading my messy text.