Re: Reply to "Mel"

  • To: "Harvey Tobkes" <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Reply to "Mel"
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 03:48:57 +0100
Does that explain why you have been sending messages from Yahoo? I recall
you saying something about Prodigy and Yahoo, but it's rather vague.

The continuation report is one I wrote myself, but it continues and reuses
my literature survey from November. Concatenation is a term frequently used
in computer science, e.g. file concatenation. I learned it in my first year
in University while working on a Unix tutorial.

I still like Mel Torme's music and style, despite your opinion which is not
new to me. I think his style is quite light and he always reflects a
positive attitude. This can be uplifting.