Re: "Roy Schestowitz"

  • To: <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: "Roy Schestowitz"
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 03:24:08 +0100
Well, as you anticipated, I disagree. I do not find that banner to be any
more formal than what is currently used.

People tend to think that when I draw, I draw somebody specific. The truth
is that I can't draw women well and there are facial features and props that
I am better at drawing, though they always appear similar. If you had seen
historic portraits that I did, you would know exactly what I mean...