Re: Daily Dozen

  • To: <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Daily Dozen
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <Roy.Schestowitz@stud.man.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:37:59 +0100
How did you get into this mess in the first place? Is the text below bogus
just as expected from dodgy spammers? Apropos, my E-mail account is still
very clean.

===

In accordance with US law, all requests to be removed will be executed
within ten days of the
request made via our link.  Within those ten days, you may still continue to
receive advertisements
from us due to your e-mail harveyt@prodigy.net, already queued up prior to
your request.

Please understand by replying to this e-mail, you will not be removed.  You
must request removal
through the links provided below.  If you believe we have caused you or your
systems any
harm, please remove yourself via the links promptly, and further mailings
will halt within ten days.

BlueStream Media is a hired marketer for the advertisement above.

What is really irritating is to receive a dozen of these ads daily.

In accordance with US law, all requests to be removed will be executed
within ten days of the
request made via our link.  Within those ten days, you may still continue to
receive advertisements
from us due to your e-mail harveyt@prodigy.net, already queued up prior to
your request.
Please understand by replying to this e-mail, you will not be removed.  You
must request removal
through the links provided below.  If you believe we have caused you or your
systems any
harm, please remove yourself via the links promptly, and further mailings
will halt within ten days.
BlueStream Media is a hired marketer for the advertisement above.
Abuse Department
3539 Bradshaw Road Suite B389
Sacramento California 95827
U.S.A
+1.916.443.1653
Known from: 5/27/2004 7:24:00 PM
Intended for: harveyt@prodigy.net
Follow to choose removal process

Campaign unique identification mark
85767890_0823_04062004_648_6344 - SENT (Friday, June 04, 2004 | 08:23 |
85767890)