Re: [wp-hackers] Turning off search's auto-forwarding?

On Nov 22, 2004, at 1:53, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Seeing that blank box with the button next to it makes the page look
more professional. The truth is: nobody uses it and it takes up a decent
amount of memory.

I think there should be an option for disabling it. WordPress has few
options as too how light/heavy the page should be.

I use the search at least 5 times a day. And judging from my stats a lot of other people do too. Depends on your site, I guess, but it definitely is a good function to keep around.

Sebastian Meyer