Domain Hosting: Suggestion
- To: "Scott Tobkes" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Domain Hosting: Suggestion
- From: "Roy Schestowitz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:15:20 -0000
- Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:14:03 +0000
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Manchester University, United Kingdom
Have you considered managing your domain without ChiroWeb? I had a thought
about this over lunch. On the one hand, some content will be lost because
ChiroWeb graphics are probably copyrighted.. but then again, you'll have
many gains too.
I think you are missing out on detailed statistics, E-mail addresses, meta
tags etc. by using a re-direction. In the long-term you might regret this.
Also, you can keep the pages on ChiroWeb (which itself is a valuable
directory which brings customers) and have a mirror-like page at
Would you like to hear a little more about the gains? I sense that you have
not yet been persuaded. Learn from my mistakes...