RE: [wp-hackers] WordPress Outlook

Quoting Ryan Duff <ryan@ryanduff.net>:

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Now that version 1.5 is out, I would like to ask people who
are involved in
development:

1.5 is out??? Where??? Stop spreading rumors.

1.5 was still in gamma last time I checked. If you do to the downloads page
its still 1.2.2
Try again. Let the devs finish before you ask questions like that, and give
them some time inbetween if you want a sensable answer from them.

Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net
AIM: ryancduff
irc.freenode.net #wordpress, #wp-docs

Sorry Ryan, my mistake. Many blogs talk about Tuesday as the definite day of release and I guess I jumped the gun.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com