Bookmarks Synchronisation

  • To: r@schestowitz.com
  • Subject: Bookmarks Synchronisation
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 06:24:22 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 06:25:02 +0000
[Matt Mullenweg]

Iâve rediscovered the Firefox Bookmark Synchronizer and it really rocks. Iâve
got it to save on close and reload on open so all of the computers I
regularly browse on will always have the latest and greatest and greatest
bookmarks. I can use bookmarks for cross-computer notes and to-read lists
now, too. Another killer app for Firefox.

[Roy]

This assumes that all computers you use have Firefox installed. In reality,
it's rare. I have 19 bookmarks in my portal and each corresponds to different
place, time and browser (Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox and IE). What I need is a
filter that inputs raw HTML bookmarks and aggregates them properly. Can
anyone suggest something?