Re: Can you help me?

  • To: heqingdu <heqingdu@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: Can you help me?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:44:12 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:43:55 +0000

Hi Heqing,

I am no doctor, but let me see if I can help. I might as well make my reply
public; I hope you do not mind.

- From what I can recall there were functions such as cont2 or cont2d...
something along these lines. Try the following in a MATLAB session:

>> lookfor contour

Once you have found the functions you were after, type in, e.g.:

>> help cont2d

This should explain to you how to use the function/s.

Also try searching the Internet for 'matlab contour'. I am sure that a pile of
text was written on the subject. Maybe you'll get visual examples too.

Roy

- --
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com