Re: AART

  • To: "Rainer Heintzmann" <rheintz@gwdg.de>
  • Subject: Re: AART
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:39:57 -0000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:38:11 +0000
Dear Rainer,

I have just tested the FTP again. Have you tried anonymous login? You need to put in the username ftp@schestowitz.com and leave password blank.

AART does not support 3-D data. All the heavy registration we do is in C++ (including 3-D) using VXL modules from Tim Cootes. AART is a flexible framework for testing and analyzing concepts. It can work on landmarks and generate models (however, modeling code is omitted). Registration can take minutes in 1-D depending on the objective function you employ.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com/