Re: [wp-hackers] Robots.txt

I personally think this whole discussion is a moot point. Maybe we
should throw a blank index.php file into wp-content to make sure that
robots can't get a directory listing, but other than that, there isn't
any information a robot would gain from spidering, other than a
WordPress login page. If users feel the need to protect themselves
more, they can add their own robots.txt.

On 11/23/05, Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> _____/ On Wed 23 Nov 2005 16:46:50 GMT, [Denis de Bernardy] wrote : \_____

--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com