Re: [wp-testers] RTE not working.

_____/ On Sun 11 Dec 2005 15:43:55 GMT, [Gregory Wild-Smith] wrote : \_____

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Unless Andy has committed some changes, maybe disabling the toolbars under
certain circumstances, t rules out the possibility of AdBlock as the culprit.
Do any of the images come up in the RTE under
http://www.schestowitz.com/wp2-test/ . It's a public mock-up for automated
screenshots to be taken; no use in navigating, but the JavaScript should come
up and work properly.

Yes, though I get two sets of RTE's, the one at the top is normal size: no images, the one at the bottom looks normal.
Not sure what that says about what is going on though, unless it's the same revision.

I don't know what effect recent changes have (see HTML attachment), but try overwriting your WordPress installation with last week's revision. Does that resolve the issue by any chance?

http://wordpress.org/download/nightly-builds/wordpress-2005-12-05.tar.gz