Re: How to insert a blank page?

Thank you  Roy :). your trick works

And I made a search, find some better to achieve this problem: \cleardoublepage:
*******
\cleardoublepage

The \cleardoublepage command ends the current page and causes all
figures and tables that have so far appeared in the input to be
printed. In a two-sided printing style, it also makes the next page a
right-hand (odd-numbered) page, producing a blank page if necessary.

*******

It can automatically make sure next textd-page is  start on an
odd-numbered page. Which is just I want, however, there some thing
stupid in it:

it still put page number on the automatically inserted blank page.
There is some discussion on it, and it is treated as some bug. at

http://www.latex-project.org/cgi-bin/ltxbugs2html?pr=latex/2342&;

----

As for me, I think will still use your method to do it.... since the
bug in the clearcoublepage...

Thank you very much.