Re: drag-and-drop with non-ascii characters

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Things appear to work fine when I copy accented text (tried Sørtun and Levänen)
from Mozilla Firefox to LyX directly. Konqueror is inferior in terms of
language support (Firefox can display Chinese, Arabic, Thai, etc.), so I
suggest you try Firefox.

Thank you Roy (and Peter, for the other reply) - I am sorry my description was incomplete. I was referring to konqueror as file manager (a role in which i believe it is unparalled as far as functionality and stability is concerned; i am very satisfied with it), not as web browser.

Probably Angus has spotted the issue, due to different font encodings

--pol