Re: Grammar check?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Me too. Here is the direct link:
>
> * http://bobo.link.cs.cmu.edu/link/
>
> Note  that  it only handles English at the moment, but I am sure that,  in
> due  time, somebody will extend it. For Latin languages, it is primarily a
> vocabulary  barrier. Such a feature can definitely elevate LyX well  above
> Kile and others.

I was looking into this a few days ago and here's some other links that
might be useful:

Queequeg, A Tiny English Grammar Checker
http://queequeg.sourceforge.net/index-e.html
Queequeg is a tiny English grammar checker for non-native speakers who
are not used to verb conjugation and number agreement. We especially
focus on people who're writing academic papers or business documents
where thorough checking is required. We aim to reduce this laborious
work with automated checking. Queequeg is named after a character in
Herman Melville's masterpiece.

Style and Diction
http://www.gnu.org/software/diction/diction.html
Diction and style are two old standard UNIX commands. Diction identifies
wordy and commonly misused phrases. Style analyses surface
characteristics of a document, including sentence length and other
readability measures.

Paul.