Re: IEEE Transactions Template

  • To: r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: IEEE Transactions Template
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:21:18 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:21:22 +0000
_____/ On Fri 17 Feb 2006 08:50:27 GMT, you wrote : \_____

Hello,

Did you ever find the IEEE transactions template for lyx you were looking
for. I'm also looking for one.
I'd greatly appreciate if you would point me to the right place.

Kind regards,
I.

Hi,

I never found one unfortunately. Somebody from the mailing lists sent me the
style, but it did not work. Recent versions of LyX seem to include it, but I
was only able to make something which was similar to the genuine IEEE Trans.
at best. This would not have been good enough for the reviewers.

Eventally, all IEEE papers that I recently submitted were done in TeX. Yes,
I had to teach myself LaTeX because of that... *frown*

BUT... I used LyX as a starting point, then exported and merged with the
sample TeX, which the IEEE sites made available. Use LyX as a companion TeX
generator. *smile*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com