Re: [wp-hackers] wpblogmail fails when mail contact plugins present

On Jun 26, 2006, at 5:01 AM, Roy wrote:

blogs  by E-mail, even in clustered/digest mode, which is  a
recently-added  feature.  In  almost a year,  it  has  never
missed a beat.

Ah, just noticed their "clustered" option. Will try that and see how it goes.

Though I would like to get wpblogmail working properly. The alterative would be to re-write it with direct database requests, like my old mtblogmail was, but it seems so much cleaner and more efficient to use WP's native calls to do all the heavy lifting.

A WP directive to "disable all plugins on page request" would solve the problem neatly.

scot