Re: [wp-hackers] Comments: Mass edit mode

it would be nice to be able to load ALL comments on one page (or paged) for a specific post item as well as sometimes it is helpful to prune them. I end up doing direct database deletes which is far quicker (and sooner or later the lack of referential integrity (on the comment count) catches up)..

andy