Re: [wp-hackers] New Drupal Theme - Garland

On 11/5/06, Computer Guru <computerguru@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(Shameless link to) My post on the topic:
http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/276

God, I've read that thing like 2 times already :D

"WordPress can shine through as not only a blogging platform,
but  also  as  a proven and self-acclaimed CMS."

On the WordPress.org homepage, it says personal publishing platform. I'm
pretty sure that covers cms. Although maybe there could be a wordpress
release that is specially configured (with plugins and such) that makes it
work as a cms right out of the box. This has to go beyond things like static
homepages in 2.1.