Re: [S5-discuss] Some S5 patches

___/ On Mon 13 Nov 2006 17:27:21 GMT, [ ryan king ] wrote : \___

On Nov 13, 2006, at 2:29 AM, Stefan Rank wrote:

bump.

(wow, no response in more than a month.
either everybody is very busy,
or the patches are just too scary ;-)

<snip heaps of code>

Sorry, business + accidentally deleting a bunch of email.

-ryan

I have been lurking since day 1 (Meyer's announcement) and assumed that the consensus was that if you haven't much of significance to share (e.g. valuable patch), then keep traffic levels low. Although I used S5 to put together about 50 presenatation I haven't touched it for several months. I hope to see it evolve to become something that facilitates editing with a front end (without becoming bloated). I know about some Wiki-style tools, but never tried them because they are peripheral.

Bbst wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate in Medical Biophysics
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU/Linux  |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
http://othellomaster.com - GPL'd 3-D Othello