WordPress and 'LinkWare'

  • To: wp-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: WordPress and 'LinkWare'
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:53:15 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:53:19 +0100
Not so long ago, links that are embedded in themes were discussed. Particularly, links that went beyond crediting the author got flagged as a possible 'grey area'. I just wanted to draw your attention to the following item which has just reached NewsForge.

Linkware licenses can go awry

,----[ Snippet ]

`----

http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/09/18/1558244&from=rss