Re: [wp-hackers] Beta Uno

Matt,

In reference to Roy's email, can we expect 2.0.6 soon? My recommendation is to put 2.0.6 out the door and leave 2.0.7 scheduled moving the remaining open 2.0.6 to 2.0.7 open.

Mike

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
...Sorry  if  it's off-topic or has been covered  previously
(here or elsewhere), but when will 2.0.6 be available, if at
all  (upgrade  route  to 2.1 instead)? One of my  sites  got
cracked  last  night  and we suspect it has to do  with  the
following:

Since it's a XSS attack that requires you to be a vector, just check your browser history if you think that was the attack. I would be surprised if it was.