RE: [wp-hackers] WP and FeedBurner Disconnects

___/ On Sat 06 Jan 2007 10:24:58 GMT, [ Computer Guru ] wrote : \___

That  was a quick fix. I submitted this to Digg, hoping that
the  solution  will  be  visible  as soon  as  it  was  made
available.  I  guess a pointer in Wordpress.org  will  reach
people's  feedreaders/dashboards.  People  are  unlikely  to
score up such a seemingly-unimportant 'announcement'.

http://www.digg.com/software/Small_WordPress_2_0_6_Bug_Leads_to_FeedBur
ner_Disconnects
http://tech.netscape.com/story/2007/01/06/small-wordpress-206-bug-
leads-to-feedburner-disconnects/

Thanks for digging it - I think what would be best is to get FeedBurner to
add a link to the workaround and later 2.0.7 on the error page, same as they
have for the TextPad glitch.

I  made  a  mistake but calling it a minor bug, but  I  just
can't  change it now. Many really apologise for that.  Maybe
FeedBurner  can  devise  some workaround to  compensate  for
whatever it is which rubs them their code the wrong way.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU/Linux  |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
http://othellomaster.com >> GPL-licensed 3-D Othello