Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14

Ian Jackson <ijackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Debian should make a public statement that Linus will not be welcome
> at Debian events in future.

If I'm understanding this correctly, you're suggesting that Debian do
its best to antagonize Linus Torvalds, much as it has already succeeded
in seriously antagonizing Richard M. Stallman.

This is an idea that I feel should receive all due consideration.

					--Barak.