Re: road traffic control using image processing "URGENT"

I like these questions, so I will take the time to answer them.

1) You could scan the images at the start and, assuming the road colour is
most abundant in the image, set that colour value ppropriately.

2) Use some knowledge of how shadows appear in an image to explicitly ignore
them.

3) If you have a sequence of images, you can distinguish dynamic objects
from static ones such as the road.

Hope this helps,

Roy

http://www.danielsorogon.com/Webmaster