Re: how to save graphics settings?

I think that the only way for you to do this is to run some code which
fetches properties from the plot. It then applies these properties to a new
plot using 'set'.

Have one function that gets the list of axes properties and saves them to a
file. Another function will open the file and given the figure/axes handle,
it will apply the necessary changes.

Roy