Re: USB 'pen' drives

"Daniel Titley" <d.titley@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
news:6bc0322c.0404160349.34b026b6@posting.google.com...

> What does the group think of such devices?

An excellent solution.

> Worth having?

It very much depends on what you need it for. Factors to consider: size of
files, frequency of transfers, existing alternatives such as transfers via
FTP, SSH, etc.

> Value for money?

Usually yes. Try eBay to get good deals.

> Any ideas about the best place to buy one?

I would stick to eBay, but many people would just blurt out the names of the
obvious shops for consumer electronics. The prices should not vary greatly
in any case.