Re: GUI Components Appear Too Slowly

Titus,

I thought about this approach, but with MATLAB 6.5 where Java does much of
the work, UI controls are not constructed explicitly. This means that even
the main window is constructed in advance and I don't get to set its
visibility beforehand. I will continue messing about with the code and let
you know if/when I find a solution.

Roy