Re: Can anyone tell me an alternate site for the Acrobat reader, or could some kind soul please email it to me ?
- Subject: Re: Can anyone tell me an alternate site for the Acrobat reader, or could some kind soul please email it to me ?
- From: "Roy S Schestowitz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:01:21 -0000
- Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.palmtops
- References: <W7TAHSAXyCTAFwDc@sjl1000.freeserve.co.uk> <WoX2c.5695$XB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <8d7qO4A1SETAFwlv@sjl1000.freeserve.co.uk> <cIX2c.5697$XB.email@example.com> <rsH$CrAGBFTAFwVp@sjl1000.freeserve.co.uk> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <GxRklGBe3YTAFwBT@sjl1000.freeserve.co.uk>
I don't think I have my Acrobat Reader for Palm installer on my HDD, but I
can download it for you if you have not got hold of it yet.
"Steve" <Steve@zen.co.uk> wrote in message
> In message <email@example.com>, Roy S Schestowitz
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes
> >Flush out your cache because adobe.com is functioning properly at the
> >moment. if that doesn't help, contact Freeserve and find out if this
> >connection is blocked or maybe their cache servers malfunction.
> Hi Roy,
> Cache flushed and still no contact. I think it may be a problem
> with my router as none of the system here can reach the Adobe site.
> It's been suggested I check the nat's settings for some kind of
> block size error on incoming packets ??? I waiting until I get some
> written info before I go messing around in there through...