Re: Newbie Question: How to copy MS Word documents to Palm Tungsten C?

Dataviz which usually comes with the Palm bundle does just that. I am not
sure about their licencing policies, but I am sure it is not free. If you
have not got Dataviz, then you will probably find some substitute on
www.freewarepalm.com.

HTH

Roy