Re: Transferring addresses from desktop

The first step I suggest is for you to export your address book as a comma
separated list (CSV). I am quite sure Palm Desktop has this option for
address books (see File->Export). WordPerfect, just as most such
applications, is very likely to be capable of importing comma separated
values, but check this before you begin the entire process.

Roy